I found an old notebook today, with some old affirmations. I figured that they were worth preserving:
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. ~ Mary Anne Rodmacher
- The only thing that you do perfectly is nothing.
- Acknowledge your fear, then lock it away somewhere in your mind where it won’t bother you. It’s human to be scared. And it’s human to not want to get moving…so acknowledge that, too, and take a step forward. ~ John Carlton
- Remember: you are here and this is now.
- The present is our place of power.
- I am safe.
- I am loved.
- I am special.
- My existence is enough to justify my existence.
- It will be sunny one day.
- The world will not be a better place without me.
- Depression lies!
- My mental illness is part of me — not all of me.
- Everything is okay until proven otherwise.
Love and affirmations,