It’s been a bit longer than usual since the last week that was. Riaan and I had the opportunity to go up to the Waterberg for a long weekend, and then life happened. But, that is the past. So here’s what I found on the internet lately that has gotten reaction from me:
- It’s not a cry for help – you are a fighter asking for a stick refusing to back down.
- Some reflections on what life has taught a person in their seventies. (link removed due to a malware alert: proceed at your own risk to: thebigslice.org/the-7-lessons-everything-i-needed-to-know-i-realized-in-my-70s/)
- Chances are if you know ten women at least one of them has survived a rape. This is an article that may help them, it is written by a survivor and tells of her experiences of sex after rape. (Trigger warning: rape)
- Seriously, you want women to walk around carrying their dead babies? You idiot! Trigger alert: Abortion and the worst of “pro-life” stupidity. (Link is now risky so go at own risk to: thebigslice.org/killing-babies-or-saving-women/)
- Enough ranty bad stuff: Here’s a nice feel good story about an eighteen year old looking out for an eight year old. This one can be filed under things homegrown things that make me happy.
- I also discovered a new musician, Lily Kershaw.
Love and the week that was,